Many people live all their lives with their house looking the same way it was when they moved in. This is not only boring but it takes all the life out of your family members and they stop enjoying lounging in the house. The secret is to keep it simple, colors, change of furniture and collectables really transform a place. So here we have custom-made oak furniture to give your home an elegant look.
Great Interior Design Ideas for
• Have the room painted a bright unique color blended with a lighter shade of the same like orange and cream yellow.
• Invest in pictures and wall hangings. These will work wonders if you choose an exciting picture like a large hanging of cats or Chinese babies.
• It will cost you but you need to change your furniture from dull colors and old designs to bright and trendy.
• This is a must. Get all the crap out of your living room. Have just two nice sofas, a television stand and a small glass table. All the other cupboards and old things go elsewhere.
• It is imperative to have a chandelier in the living room.
• This is where you put the cupboard but get rid of all those utensils you bought ten years ago, leave it trendy and spacious.
• Have a nice wall hanging here too, preferably with a picture of well laid out food.
• Have your furniture re-painted and get a center piece for your dining table. Fresh flowers are hard to find daily so buy a plastic one.
• Invest in china cups and plates and a set of beautiful cutlery and don’t forget unique coasters.
• Have it painted a new cool color like purple or royal blue.
• Invest in some beautiful bedding and a lamp shade.
• As in the living room, get rid of all the clutter and let the room breath. Space is good.
• Have flowers on the bedside stands for that extra feel.
• Create more storage in all the bedrooms so all clothes and shoes are locked away in the closets.
Light is the key factor here. Have your kitchen redesigned to bring in more light.
• Change the plan to u-plan so you can have space in between.
• As usual, repaint the whole kitchen including cabinets but with different colors from the walls.
• Add a few accessories like shower caddy.
• Build a new shelf for towels.
• Let in light
• Have the rails painted gold and the wooden part a bluish color
• Add a central post for splash.
• Invest in better curtains that open all the way and flow to the floor. You can order staff to decorate your house and have them delivered to your door step; all you need is the Interlink Express number.
• Buy a lot of pillows for the couch and the beds.
• Go and get antique vases for all the flowers you will have.
• Light up your house as much as possible.
• Lastly have a sound system. Music makes a house lively.
There are many other elements to talk about in this topic but this is an insight in this regard.